Hopewell Publications specializes in classic reprints—books with proven sales records that have gone out of print—and the occasional new title of interest. Our catalog spans from one to sixty years of publication history. We print fiction and nonfiction, and we accept agented and unagented materials.
Books are only accepted after a formal e-mail query. Please take the following steps or your query will be deleted. While it may take months for us to respond, your query will be read, and if we are interested, we will contact you.
Place the title in the subject line, and in the body of the e-mail, type:
1) “FICTION “or “NONFICTION” (subgenre).
2) “NEW” or “REPRINT” (original year of copyright).
3) One-sentence description of the book.
4) Short synopsis of the book; 250 words or less.
5) Short author biography.
6) The first page only (approximately 250 woords).
7) Reviews and sales record of reprinted book.
We receive many queries each week. Failure to follow the above steps makes it easy for us to delete your query unread. The following address is for submissions only and only in the above format: